Red 60L Lawn Aerator Assembly Instructions
- Screw M8 nut on to spike.
- Place 5/16” x 1” washer over spike, screw into aerator barrel and tighten nut.
(Do not over tighten)
- With Aerator in horizontal position, turn until the screw in bung is at the top.
- Fill approximately two-thirds with water.
- Always wear suitable protective footwear when using Aerator.
- Keep a safe distance from other people when using Aerator.
- Hold handle firmly and pull Aerator (Do not push).
- On slopes, aerate from side to side for better control.
- Never roll aerator on hard surfaces.
- Remove spikes after use and store safely.
Note: Designed for use by adults only.
Rapid Results for Garden and Lawn accepts no liability for any damage or injury occurring from the use of this product.
If you need guidance or have any difficulty understanding these instructions please do not hesitate to call our customer service hotline on 03 52291991 or 0419583386 and we will be happy to provide assistance.