Rapid Tumbler Yellow 200L
- Push 12mm x 100mm bolts through the pipe on the “A” frame ensuring the bolt head is on the flush side.
- Place a 37mm washer over bolt and push through plastic bearing on barrel ends.
- Thread two 12mm nuts onto bolts on the inside of the barrel and tighten lock-nut.
- Thread 10mm hex nuts fully on to each end of the three mixing rods.
- Place a 21mm washer on each end of the rods.
- Insert rods into plastic barrel from the inside ensuring the ends of the rods with the longer thread are all at the same end of the tumbler.
- Place a 21mm washer and dome nut on the end of the rod with the short thread and tighten dome nut.
- Tighten the inside nuts on this end of the tumbler.
- Place the barrel on its end with the petruding long thread upwards.
- Position the handwheel over the three mixing rods.
- Place 21mm washers and dome nuts on the end of the rods and tighten dome nuts.
- Tighten inner nuts.
- Bolt latches on to lid with 5mm x 14mm bolts, 12mm washers and 5mm nuts.
- Bolt clasps on to composter barrel with 5mm x 14mm bolts, 12mm washers and 5mm nuts.
- Ensure latches and clasps are straight by tapping with a hammer then fully tighten.
- Insert “U” shaped legs by turning your Compost Tumbler upside down and pushing the reduced section into the two “A” frames.
You are now ready to start composting!
Rapid Results for Garden and Lawn accepts no liability for any damage or injury occurring from the use of this product.
If you have any difficulty understanding these instructions please do not hesitate to call our customer service hotline on 03 52291991 or 0419583386 and we will be happy to provide assistance.